The Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup, which comes from the sap of the 'Birds Eye Maple' tree of northern regions and the Arenga and Kitul palms that grow in the tropics, plays a very important part in the Lemon Detox Diet program.
At one time, the original diet used only maple syrup. However, through various analyses it was shown that the mineral content in maple syrup is subject to natural variations. Natural growing conditions, such as the quality of the earth, and climatic influences all play a part. Therefore the maple syrup did not have, on its own, consistent levels of nutrients to keep the dieter fully nourished for the ten days of the program.
The Lemon Detox Diet program demands a highly consistent and balanced mineral conent and after extensive research, of over 5 years and thousands of tests, it was founds that the syrup of several rare Asian palm trees additionally contained ideal nutrients. So in this way the Madal Bal Natual Tree Syrup was created to respond completely to the requirements of the Lemon Detox Diet program.
For our body to function properly, it is important to measure the quantity of minerals that we consume and to get the right balance between such minerals, as would be found in their natural environment. This is also applied to the sugar content. The Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup does not contain any artificial sugar. The presence of glucose is 100% from natural palm and maple syrup which also contains the natural trace elements that are needed for organic assimilation.
The Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup is one of the tastier food products that mother earth provides. It is comprised only of natural food substances which are concentrated in the palm and maple trees as they exist in nature.
Monday, 23 June 2014
Tuesday, 10 June 2014
Here is a review on the great effects of the Lemon Detox. Have a read!
Monday, 2 June 2014
It is now officially winter, which means you have to take extra care for your health to prevent any nasty illnesses getting to you, here's our 5 tips:
- Keep Warm. This is a no brainer...
- Keep hydrated. When it's colder people tend not to drink as much water, even try drinking tea to keep your fluids up!
- Eat for your health. Another no brainer, and this rule should really apply all year round but in winter your body needs extra nutrients to fight off potential pathogens, so plenty of vitamin C!
- Take supplements. Supplements aren't always necessary but they can really boost your immune system or vitamin intake if that is what you need.
- Keep active. As it gets colder, most people tend to stay indoors and become less active. Try and find some sort of exercise that is enjoyable even in the colder months so you can sustain your health all year round.